Underwater Magic Project - Markers
CURRENCY CONVERTER BELOW ADD TO CART BUTTON
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RELEASE - ENDS OCTOBER 6
This class is only available to purchase for one month, and once purchased you will receive lifetime access to do at your own pace. Suitable for beginners - advanced.
I'm so excited to introduce our next Vintage Class release! If you are new to Kit and Clowder, our Monthly Classes have been running since 2015 and we have covered many techniques during this time, however each class is retired after the month of its release. So, every month, I feature a "Vintage Class" and re-release a project from our 2015-2017 vault at 40% off so you can learn some of the techniques we've already tackled.
This month, our Underwater Magic class is up for sale as we are heading underwater to learn all about colouring water techniques, turtles, dolphins, coral, bubbles, light rays, and more. Even if you are new to colouring, this class is suitable for you as we break down all of the basics and each technique in a lot of detail to help you understand + apply to your own favourite images after the lesson. Take a peek at what we are learning up close below!
Please note that this is an older class, the formatting, style, and quality may be different to our current Monthly Class projects.
- Video Tutorial Full step by step tutorial, teaching real art fundamentals. Learn now just how to colour, but the why behind the techniques to really help you understand. Approx. 2-4 hours long.
- Printable step by step booklet Full step by step written tutorial, written from the video for you to use as a reference. Choose how you best learn.
- Colour combos for popular marker brands including Copic, Promarker, Spectrum Noir, Mepxy, and Graph It. If you don't have these brands or a full collection you can still join in! Full colour support available
- One on one private tutoring - as much as needed until you feel confident
- Lifetime access to do at your own pace + fully downloadable onto any device
- Stamp is included with this class
- Learn not just the "how" but also the "why" - Our classes are about learning the *why* behind the techniques so you can apply what you learn to your favourite style images after the lesson
- Suitable for Beginners - Advanced - I always break down the very basics so you can choose what you want to learn rather than waiting until you feel you are ready to take a class
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I'm looking forward to colouring with you!