Dog Breeds Mini Class
CURRENCY CONVERTER AT TOP OF PAGE
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RELEASE
Our next Vintage Class release is here and I've picked something extra special - I've pulled our Dog Breeds Mini Class for markers and pencils out of retirement and for just one month you can grab this class at 50% off! If you are new to Kit and Clowder, every month I re-release a "Vintage Class" from our 2015-2018 Monthly Class vault so you can learn techniques from our past classes.
In our Dog Breeds class you will be colouring 6 different breeds of dogs in both markers and pencils, learning techniques like fur lengths and textures, lightsource, wrinkles, patterning, and colour theory. This class is for beginners, and these techniques can be applied to a huge range of dog and animal stamps after the lesson.
- Class Email: This class is emailed direct to you after purchase so is easy to navigate and use, even if you are new to technology (please note classes are sent manually)
- Video Tutorial Full step by step tutorial in BOTH markers and pencils, teaching real art fundamentals. Learn now just how to colour, but the why behind the techniques to really help you understand. Approx. 2-4 hours long.
- Colour combos for popular pencil brands of markers and pencils including Copic, Spectrum Noir, Promarker, Graph It, Mepxy, Prismacolor, Polychromos, Derwent Artist + Coloursoft, Caran D'Ache Luminance, and Lyra Rembrandt. If you don't have these brands or a full collection you can still join in! Full colour support available
- One on one private tutoring - as much as needed until you feel confident
- Lifetime access to do at your own pace + fully downloadable onto any device
- Digital Stamps included
- Learn not just the "how" but also the "why" - Our classes are about learning the *why* behind the techniques so you can apply what you learn to your favourite style images after the lesson
- Suitable for absolute beginners - I always break down the very basics so you can choose what you want to learn rather than waiting until you feel you are ready to take a class
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I'm looking forward to colouring with you!
*Please note that as this is a mini class, it doesn't have the same level of instruction, formatting, or step-by-step written booklet that our main monthly classes have. The video tutorials will always break the techniques down in the highest detail for you though! Thank you :)