Serene Scenes Class - Pencils
CURRENCY CONVERTER AT TOP OF PAGE
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RELEASE
This is a vintage class re-release and is only available for sale for a limited time. Once purchase you will get access forever! Suitable for beginners
In the Serene Scenes Markers Class you'll be learning all about colouring this magical scene, including clouds, ombre and rainbow colouring effects, skin, hair, wings, and more! This class is for beginners, and these techniques can be applied to a huge range of stamps after the lesson, while helping to improve your overall colouring skills and art fundamental understanding to colour any image at all.
Please note that this is an older class, the formatting, style, and quality may be different to our current Monthly Class projects.
- Video Tutorial Full step by step tutorial, teaching real art fundamentals. Learn now just how to colour, but the why behind the techniques to really help you understand. Approx. 2-4 hours long.
- Printable step by step booklet Full step by step written tutorial, written from the video for you to use as a reference. Choose how you best learn.
- Colour combos for popular pencil brands including Prismacolor, Polychromos, Spectrum Noir, Lyra Rembrandt, Caran D'Ache Luminance, Derwent Artist, and Derwent Colorsoft. If you don't have these brands or a full collection you can still join in! Full colour support available
- One on one private tutoring - as much as needed until you feel confident
- Lifetime access to do at your own pace + fully downloadable onto any device
- Character Stamp is not included with this class - Kit and Clowder likes to support the artists direct so prefers you to purchase from them instead of adding in to the class price for a fair and honest system so they are paid for their work. Stamp is from Molly Harrison.
- Learn not just the "how" but also the "why" - Our classes are about learning the *why* behind the techniques so you can apply what you learn to your favourite style images after the lesson
- Suitable for Beginners - Advanced - I always break down the very basics so you can choose what you want to learn rather than waiting until you feel you are ready to take a class
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I'm looking forward to colouring with you!