Perfecting Pencils Project Class
CURRENCY CONVERTER AT TOP OF PAGE
Learn how to colour and create with your coloured pencils! This is a fundamentals course teaching you all of the ins and outs of using your pencils to help you feel confident colouring your favourite images. Suitable for all brands of dry coloured pencils; we cover Wax (prismacolor), Oil (Polychromos), and Wax-Oil blends (Spectrum Noir). You can use any brands at all with this class though, and any colours to suit your stash. If you are using an alternative brand simply choose the tutorials to suit your product!
This class is suitable for beginners - advanced
Receive lifetime access to do at your own pace + fully downloadable onto any device
- One on one personalised feedback on class images and exercises that you colour with our class instructor
- Video Tutorials - over 12 downloadable videos with over 15 hours of viewing!
- Exercise Sheets for colour theory lessons + 2x free class digital stamps. 1 extra stamp has been used that is available to purchase from the artist with a 50% off discount.
- Booklet - 70 page print at home theory booklet with step by steps
- Study at your own pace with no time limits
- Create three fully finished projects including card making tutorials!
- Embellishment kit containing flowers and trims available to purchase exclusively through Kit and Clowder
I'd love to help you feel more confident with your colouring and hope to see you join me in the classrooms! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subjects Covered include:
- Comparisons between popular pencil brands
Working out the best for you
- Breakdown of accessories and how to use them
Papers, sharpeners, erasers, fixatives
- Overview of shading techniques and getting started with making marks
Iincludes stippling, hatching, cross-hatching, back and forth, and scumbling
- Blending Techniques and how to apply to your projects
Includes working with Odourless Mineral Spirits/Gamsol, paper stump blending,layered pencil blending, burnishing with blender or white pencil
- Comprehensive Colour Theory
Iincludes colour wheel theory, lightsource, creating your own colour blends for all differentpencil brands, tips and tricks to enhance your work, creating your own Colour Wheel andValue scale
- 3x finished colouring tutorials applying the blending and colour theory and also covering
Shading of skin, hair, fur, clothing, pleats, grounding, and more!
- 3x finished project tutorials covering
Distressing your papers, working with embellishments, creating a balanced layout and more!
*STAMPS NOTE: You will receive two free stamps with this class (Yampuff and Ppinky Dolls), for the other stamps from The Greeting Farm you will receive a coupon for a 50% discount, or you can simply apply these techniques to your own images :) We prefer to do this so the artist is paid direct for their stamp :)
OPTIONAL EMBELLISHMENT KIT FOR SALE
Embellishment Kits Include (price includes shipping):
- 9x Swarovski Crystal Flowers
- 2 x Large Azaleas in White and Mixed Colour (may be diff. to image)
- 2x 30mm pink roses
- 2x 10mm white roses
- 2x aqua cherry blossoms
- 1x 3 prong white leaves
- 15cm Burlap Trim
- 125cm White Twine
- 30cm Pearl String
- 16cm Delicate Drop Lace
- 30cm Petite Drop Lace
- 12cm Victorian Lace
$18.50 - AUD for kit + domestic shipping and
$24.50 AUD for kit + International shipping
For your currency conversion please visit www.xe.com
Receive the Lightsource Class FREE with purchase! (valued at $15)
You will find this class already tied to your Pencils class upon registration and will not receive two separate class invites