Perfecting Pencils Class
Learn how to colour and create with your coloured pencils! Suitable for all brands of dry coloured pencils; we cover Wax (prismacolor), Oil (Polychromos), and Wax-Oil blends (Spectrum Noir). If you are using an alternative brand simply choose the tutorials to suit your product!
*Currency Converter at top of page
- One on one personalised feedback on class images and exercises that you colour with our class instructor
- Video Tutorials - over 11 downloadable videos with over 14 hours of viewing!
- Exercise Sheets for colour theory lessons + 2x free class digital stamps. 1 extra stamp has been used and you will receive a 50% off coupon to purchase from the artist.
- Booklet - 70 page print at home theory booklet with step by steps
- Study at your own pace with no time limits
- Create three fully finished projects including card making tutorials!
- Embellishment kit containing flowers and trims available to purchase exclusively through Kit and Clowder
Receive the Lightsource Class FREE with purchase! (Value $15) Automatically applied in your classroom upon registration
Subjects Covered include:
- Comparisons between popular pencil brands
Working out the best for you
- Breakdown of accessories and how to use them
Papers, sharpeners, erasers, fixatives
- Overview of shading techniques and getting started with making marks
Iincludes stippling, hatching, cross-hatching, back and forth, and scumbling
- Blending Techniques and how to apply to your projects
Includes working with Odourless Mineral Spirits/Gamsol, paper stump blending,layered pencil blending, burnishing with blender or white pencil
- Comprehensive Colour Theory
Iincludes colour wheel theory, lightsource, creating your own colour blends for all differentpencil brands, tips and tricks to enhance your work, creating your own Colour Wheel andValue scale
- 3x finished colouring tutorials applying the blending and colour theory and also covering
Shading of skin, hair, clothing, pleats, grounding, and more!
- 3x finished project tutorials covering
Distressing your papers, working with embellishments, creating a balanced layout and more!
*STAMPS NOTE: You will receive two free stamps with this class (Yampuff and Ppinky Dolls), for the other stamps from The Greeting Farm you will receive a coupon for a 50% discount, or you can simply apply these techniques to your own images :) We prefer to do this so the artist is paid direct for their stamp :)
OPTIONAL EMBELLISHMENT KIT FOR SALE
Embellishment Kits Include (price includes shipping):
- 9x Swarovski Crystal Flowers
- 2 x Large Azaleas in White and Mixed Colour (may be diff. to image)
- 2x 30mm pink roses
- 2x 10mm white roses
- 2x aqua cherry blossoms
- 1x 3 prong white leaves
- 15cm Burlap Trim
- 125cm White Twine
- 30cm Pearl String
- 16cm Delicate Drop Lace
- 30cm Petite Drop Lace
- 12cm Victorian Lace
$18.50 - AUD for kit + domestic shipping and
$24.50 AUD for kit + International shipping
For your currency conversion please visit www.xe.com