Guiding Lights Class - Markers
CURRENCY CONVERTER AT TOP OF PAGE
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RELEASE
This is a vintage class re-release and is only available for sale for a limited time. Once purchase you will get access forever! Suitable for beginners
Our next Vintage Class release is here and I've picked something extra special - I've pulled our Guiding Lights Class (August 2019) out of retirement and for just one month you can grab this class at 40% off! If you are new to Kit and Clowder, every month I re-release a "Vintage Class" from our 2015-2018 Monthly Class vault so you can learn techniques from our past classes.
In the Guiding Lights Markers Class you'll be learning all about colouring waves, water, sky and clouds, trees, rocks, and more! This class is for beginners, and these techniques can be applied to a huge range of stamps after the lesson, while helping to improve your overall colouring skills and art fundamental understanding to colour any image at all.
Please note that this is an older class, the formatting, style, and quality may be different to our current Monthly Class projects.
- Video Tutorial Full step by step tutorial, teaching real art fundamentals. Learn now just how to colour, but the why behind the techniques to really help you understand. Approx. 2-4 hours long.
- Printable step by step booklet Full step by step written tutorial, written from the video for you to use as a reference. Choose how you best learn.
- Colour combos for popular marker brands including Copic, Promarker, Spectrum Noir, Mepxy, and Graph It. If you don't have these brands or a full collection you can still join in! Full colour support available
- One on one private tutoring - as much as needed until you feel confident
- Lifetime access to do at your own pace + fully downloadable onto any device
- Stamp is included with this class as it is designed by Kit and Clowder
- Learn not just the "how" but also the "why" - Our classes are about learning the *why* behind the techniques so you can apply what you learn to your favourite style images after the lesson
- Suitable for Beginners - Advanced - I always break down the very basics so you can choose what you want to learn rather than waiting until you feel you are ready to take a class
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I'm looking forward to colouring with you!