Elements of Nature Technique Class
CURRENCY CONVERTER AT TOP OF PAGE
Want to learn more about colouring nature to help you colour your favourite images? This class is focused on teaching you not only how to colour, but the why behind the techniques, using real art fundamentals to help you really learn and implement the techniques on your favourite images after the class lesson. This class is best viewed as a reference resource to help you colour any image. It is very in depth and can be completed by doing each tutorial, or using tutorials as you need with your own images.
This class is suitable for beginners right through to more advanced colourists.
These techniques are cross transferrable between many mediums. In these videos we focus predominantly on Alcohol Markers, with colour blends included for Copic, Spectrum Noir, and Promarker. However, you can any brand of marker that you prefer, and any colour blends - we are focusing on technique which remains the same no matter what brand or colours you use. This class also includes a break down of transferring these techniques to your coloured pencils, and includes blends for Prismacolor, Polychromos, and Spectrum Noir. This is not a fundamentals class for either markers or pencils, but is about teaching you skin and hair techniques which are transferrable across the two mediums.
Receive lifetime access to do at your own pace + download onto any device.
- One on one personalised feedback on every image you colour with our class instructor (not just class images!)
- Video Tutorials - over 33 downloadable videos (over 26 hours of viewing)
- All class digital stamps available for FREE and exclusive for all members - valued at over $80
- Booklet - 158 page print at home (or view on the computer) theory booklet with step by steps
- Study at your own pace with no time limits. Fully Downloadable.
I'd love to help you feel more confident with your colouring and hope to see you join me in the classrooms! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out anytime at email@example.com.
- Types of light
- Light quality
- Depth and distance
Fundamentals for Markers and Pencils
- Blending Markers + Pencils
- Converting Colours and Brands
- Basic Colour Theory
- Colour Theory for popular brands
- Colour Journals
- Blend sheets
- Colour Charts
- Brand Comparisons
- All About Digital Stamps
- Calla Lily
- Lavender + Rusty Can
- Dew Drops on Leaves
- Holly + Candle and Flame
- Maple Leaves
Scenes + Nature Elements
- Day Sky
- Sunset Sky
- Night Sky
- Woodland Forest
- Receive all Class Digital Stamps FREE for class members! (Valued at over $80)
- Receive the Lightsource Class FREE with purchase! (Value $15) Automatically applied in your classroom upon registration