Australian Craft Retreat - Payment Plan
Date: July 28-29 2018
Time: 9am Saturday through to 4.00pm Sunday
Location: Eagle Heights Mountain Resort, Mount Tamborine, Queensland
*Image in banner shown from our retreat location
Payment Plan Details: $100 upfront deposit. Payments can be made from now until June 8 (or alternative date as discussed) at own discretion.
Flights: If you are flying there are two airports; Brisbane or Gold Coast. Both are about even travelling distance to Mount Tamborine and both have car hire services if required. (shuttle bus transfer options available to and from Brisbane Airport to retreat centre for small fee)
Most people flying in like to arrive Friday + we organise a shuttle to pick up everyone at a similar time and do a tour of the boutique Mount Tamborine stores + Glow Worm Caves. We do an optional group dinner on Friday night for those that have arrived early.
Extra Nights: Option available below for adding Friday night at our special retreat rate. This rate also includes Saturday morning breakfast. If you want additional nights, please secure your spot first and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
There is an option to add Sunday night at a lowered price of $50 per person for accomomdation only. Please finalise this after initial payment.
Single/Double Room/Bringing a Guest: Single and double room options are limited and available for an extra fee and subject to availability. Due to limited availability this cannot be confirmed, however only a small time is spent in the rooms.For more information, please contact email@example.com
Payment Details and Fine Print
- $100 upfront deposit is non-refundable due to the requirements and contract of the hotel.
- All finalised payments must be made by April 8 unless a previous agreement has been discussed.
- Any snacks or additional costs that the customer wants to add to the weekend will be at the customer's own discretion and cost.
- *Your class kit does not include markers, paints, pencils, or your basic tool kit. You will need to supply this for the weekend or share with a friend :)
- It is strongly recommended that you take out travel insurance to cover any cancellations that may occur from yourself, the hotel, or Kit and Clowder. In the event of a customer cancellation, a refund cannot be guaranteed due to hotel contracts. However you will receive all kits from the event. Every case will be reviewed individually though.
- Kit and Clowder reserves the right to cancel the retreat if there is just cause