6.0 Mini Class Bundle - 6 Classes in 1
CURRENCY CONVERTER AT TOP OF PAGE
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RELEASE - 6 CLASSES IN ONE!
Suitable for absolute beginners right through to all levels
Throughout the course of our monthly classes, we do a free bonus mini technique class each month that members get to vote on. These limited edition classes have only ever been available for the month of their release and have not been up for individual sale, until now in our Mini Technique Bundle Version 6.0! While the name does say "mini", these are still very in depth classes teaching you all about the particular class topics and art fundamentals, covering the absolute basics of each technique. As these classes are mini though, they are just a bit more simple in terms of formatting compared to our Monthly Classes and don't include the expansive booklets.
Once purchased, receive access to these classes forever + includes free private tutoring on all of your colouring. Suitable for absolute beginners as all of the very basics are broken down including lightsource, colour theory, and more!
In this bundle you will receive the following classes, each valued at $20. Each class involves full video tutorials for BOTH markers and pencils separately. Includes FREE STAMPS in each class.
- Honey: Learn to colour honey, glass, shiny objects, florals, grounding shado~ws, and more.
- Birthday Fox: transparent objects, shiny balloons, foil balloons, confetti balloons, fur and animals.
- Magic Owl: Learn to colour white feathers, owls, books, watercolour look backgrounds.
- Succulents and Cacti: Learn to colour cacti and creating a three dimensional look on flat images, succulents and two-tone leaves, and rusted pots.
- Hydrangea: Learn to colour florals, hydrangea petals, two-tone colours, breaking down multiple repeating elements to still have depth.
- Shells: Learn to colour shells, patterns, textures.
These classes include colour combinations for popular brands of markers and pencils such as Copic, Promarker, Graph It Mepxy, Spectrum Noir, Prismacolor Pencils, Polychromos, Derwent Artist and Colorsoft, Lyra Rembrandt, and Caran D'Ache. Even if your brand isn't listed here, you can use any brand with our classes as I teach techniques that can be recreated with any blends.
This class is manually emailed to you after purchase (this is usually very quick but please allow up to 12 hours in case of timezone difference) and is fully downloadable on any device to view offline and work at your own pace.
If you have any questions, please reach out anytime. I hope to see you in the classroom!