4.0 Mini Class Bundle - 6 Classes in 1
CURRENCY CONVERTER BELOW ADD TO CART BUTTON
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL RELEASE - 6 CLASSES IN ONE!
Suitable for absolutely beginners-advanced
Throughout the course of our monthly classes, we do a free bonus mini technique class each month that members get to vote on. These limited edition classes have only ever been available for the month of their release and have not been up for individual sale, until now in our Mini Technique Bundle Version 4.0! While the name does say "mini", these are still very in depth classes teaching you all about the particular class topic and surrounding items.
Once purchased, receive access to these classes forever + includes free private tutoring on all of your colouring. Suitable for absolute beginners as all of the very basics are broken down including lightsource, colour theory, and more!
In this bundle you will receive the following classes, each valued at $20. Each class involves full video tutorials for BOTH markers and pencils. Includes FREE STAMPS in each class.
- Vintage Bicycle: Learn to colour chrome, tyres, flowers, woven baskets, painted metal, leather, and more!
- Bunnies: Learn to colour fur in both brown and white, and ombre flowers.
- Sunflowers: Learn to colour sunflowers with a focus on creating depth with yellow blends, textured centred, and leaves.
- Tropical Flamingo: Learn to colour flamingos and feathers, hibiscus flowers, frangipanis, and tropical leaves.
- Gnomes: Learn to colour snow, trees, white beards, outfits and folds, white animals, footprints in snow, night sky, and how to draw basic scenes around any character stamps.
- Peacocks: Learn to peacock feathers and markings, jewel tones, and a very large focus on fine lines. A must if this is an area you struggle with!
These classes include colour combinations for popular brands of markers and pencils such as Copic, Promarker, Graph It Mepxy, Spectrum Noir, Prismacolor Pencils, Polychromos, Derwent Artist and Colorsoft, Lyra Rembrandt, and Caran D'Ache. Even if your brand isn't listed here, you can use any brand with our classes as I teach techniques that can be recreated with any blends.
This class is manually emailed to you after purchase (this is usually very quick but please allow up to 12 hours in case of timezone difference) and is fully downloadable on any device to view offline and work at your own pace.
If you have any questions, please reach out anytime. I hope to see you in the classroom!